- Message from a young man who enjoyed Len Kovar’s book WWII Prisoner of War: How I Survived.
- Len Kovar Brings Personal Story of Survival Behind Nazi Barbed Wire to Life
- Barnes and Noble Distinguished Local Authors Panel at the Arden Fair Mall
- Coming Soon – Len Kovar WWII POW speaks to Audiences in Local Sacramento Venues April 2013
- On December 22, 2012 Len Kovar spoke at the Fair Oaks Library
Tag Archives: PTSD
We are very grateful to publish the story of Leonard J. Kovar’s capture and eventual liberation from the Nazi Regime in World War 2. He endured difficult and crushing trials to survive including internment in Nazi Stalag Prisoner Camps and … Continue reading →