- Message from a young man who enjoyed Len Kovar’s book WWII Prisoner of War: How I Survived.
- Len Kovar Brings Personal Story of Survival Behind Nazi Barbed Wire to Life
- Barnes and Noble Distinguished Local Authors Panel at the Arden Fair Mall
- Coming Soon – Len Kovar WWII POW speaks to Audiences in Local Sacramento Venues April 2013
- On December 22, 2012 Len Kovar spoke at the Fair Oaks Library
Monthly Archives: November 2011
“WWII Prisoner of War: How I Survived” recently appeared in Military-Civilian Blogspot. http://military-civilian.blogspot.com/2011/11/attn-book-military-veteran-lifestyle.html Military-Civilian Blogspot has two missions: 1. They are dedicated to providing proactive assistance for veterans and their families with their transition back into the civilian workplace. 2. They offer … Continue reading