- Message from a young man who enjoyed Len Kovar’s book WWII Prisoner of War: How I Survived.
- Len Kovar Brings Personal Story of Survival Behind Nazi Barbed Wire to Life
- Barnes and Noble Distinguished Local Authors Panel at the Arden Fair Mall
- Coming Soon – Len Kovar WWII POW speaks to Audiences in Local Sacramento Venues April 2013
- On December 22, 2012 Len Kovar spoke at the Fair Oaks Library
Tag Archives: WWII
Len Kovar: Revealing Character By Julie Parker Posted: 7/19/2012 Len and Lorraine Kovar have been married for over 60 years. “Life gets richer, and victories occur, even amid tragedy.” Photo by Julie Parker. http://www.carmichaeltimes.com/headline-news/LenKovar.html CARMICHAEL – Adversity doesn’t build character, … Continue reading →
We are very grateful to publish the story of Leonard J. Kovar’s capture and eventual liberation from the Nazi Regime in World War 2. He endured difficult and crushing trials to survive including internment in Nazi Stalag Prisoner Camps and … Continue reading →